Author Posts

June 13, 2019 at 5:44 pm

B2B was wrongly entered as B2C in the returns for the year 2017-18. The person missed the opportunity to amend them during the amendment window. Is there a way to make amendments now?

  • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Naveen.

June 13, 2019 at 10:13 pm

You can’t do now. To help your custom avail credit, give a declaration that you have wrongly shown it as B2C but taxes were paid.

June 14, 2019 at 10:16 am

Thanks a lot, Mr. Durai