Author Posts

September 30, 2019 at 1:47 pm

நான் Feb-18 ஆம் மாதத்திற்குரிய GSTR-3B -யை  25.06.2018 (Due date 20.03.2018) அன்று தான் தாக்கல் செய்தேன்,வரித்தொகையையும், அதற்குரிய தாமத (Late Fee) கட்டணத்தையும் 25.06.2018 அன்றே செலுத்திவிட்டேன்.

தற்போது மாநில வணிகவரி அலுவலகத்தில் இருந்து Feb-18 ஆம் மாதத்திற்கு வட்டி (Interest) செலுத்த வேண்டும் என அறிவிப்பு (Notice) வந்துள்ளது.

ஜூலை-2017 முதல் செப்டம்பர்-2018 வரையிலான GST Return – களுக்கு 31.03.2019 அன்று வரை கால நீட்டிப்பு வழங்கப்பட்டிருந்தது.  இந்த கால நீட்டிப்பு வட்டிக்கும் (Interest) பொருந்துமா என்பதை எனக்கு விளக்குமாறு கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்.

September 30, 2019 at 5:56 pm

வணக்கம் திரு.ஜான் பீட்டர்,

அறிவிப்பு எண் 76/2018இல் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ள படி தாமதக் கட்டணம் தான் waive செய்யப்பட்டது மேலும் செலுத்தப்படாத வரி இருந்து செலுத்தும் பட்சத்தில் வட்டி தொகை 18% கட்டி தான் செலுத்த வேண்டும்.

தங்கள் விவரத்திற்காக அந்த அறிவிப்பின் link கீழே கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது:

GSTR – 3B நீட்டிக்கப்பட்ட அறிவிப்பு

Also join our exclusive TNGSTP telegram channel for immediate updates on GST, click below to join:

https://t.me/TNGSTP_VARIYARIVU

For joining our channel in Mobile app, install the Telegram app and follow the below steps:

1) In your Mobile’s Telegram app, Search for”TNGSTP_VARIYARIVU” using search option in the right top
2) Our channel will be displayed, click the same and join in our channel

நன்றி
ஸ்ரீவித்யா
Team TNGSTP

September 30, 2019 at 7:58 pm

தங்கள் தகவலுக்கு நன்றி

October 12, 2019 at 10:04 am

i have filed march 2019 on 14/05/2019 (last date 20.04.2019) . This month tax is adjusted in ITC so no tax payable just paid late fee only. now i got notice to pay interest for the adjusted output tax. should i pay ???

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/gst/now-interest-to-apply-only-on-net-cash-liability-of-unpaid-gst/articleshow/70357039.cms

please tell the news in this link is ammended …

October 16, 2019 at 1:24 pm

Dear Jeevanandhan

Please note a new provisio is added to sec 50 as below to clarify that only cash liability alone attracts interest @ 18% for delayed payment of tax. In your instant case, you had settled via ITC, no interest liability occurs as its amended from Finance Act 2019.. But catch is tax period was March 2019, department may arguably won’t agree citing that tax period is 2018-19 not 2019-20 for applicability of this new provisio.

” Provided that the interest on tax payable in respect of supplies made during a tax period and declared in the return for the said period furnished after the due date in accordance with the provisions of section 39, except where such return is furnished after commencement of any proceedings under section 73 or section 74 in respect of the said period, shall be levied on that portion of the tax that is paid by debiting the electronic cash ledger.”