Author Posts

May 31, 2019 at 8:15 pm

While switching from regular scheme to composition scheme in OCtober 2017, ITC-03 was not filed within the due date. It is still not filed till today. I’m unable to do it now. What is the treatment for such a case in GSTR-9?

May 31, 2019 at 9:44 pm

You have both 9&9A for FY 2017-18

Show it GSTR 9A, last but one table.. ideally, this table should be filled only when ITC 03 was filed though. In you case enter it manually, if you get notice then explain

June 1, 2019 at 10:58 am

Yes, Mr. Durai, we are filing both 9 and 9A. And thanks a lot for your response

August 13, 2019 at 12:24 pm

We switching from regular scheme to composition scheme & composition scheme to regular scheme in SEPTEMER – 2017 for two different GSTIN NUMBERS ,But We was not filed relevant ITC forms within the due date. It is still not filed till today. Currently Not able to file.

But we have filed GSTR9A & GSTR9 without giving(manually) that ITC details.

In future what is the response we have received from tax officer?

how can i face it future?

can you please clarify it.

August 13, 2019 at 8:09 pm

Dear sir,

We switching from regular scheme to composition scheme & composition scheme to regular scheme in the period 2017-2018 for different GSTIN NUMBERS ,But We was not filed relevant ITC forms within the due date.

It is still not filed till today. Currently Not able to file.

Now how will I face GSTR9 & GSTR9A.

Please clarify it?

August 14, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Hello Mr.Nataraj,

In Table 16A,16B where information regarding ITC forms are asked in GSTR – 9A, you enter “0” as the ITC form is not filed

In GSTR – 9, The ITC which is not claimed on conversion to normal scheme can be declared in Table 8E “ITC Available but not availed”

Thank you

Also join our exclusive TNGSTP telegram channel for immediate updates on GST, click below to join:

https://t.me/TNGSTP_VARIYARIVU

For joining our channel in Mobile app, install the Telegram app and follow the below steps:

1) In your Mobile’s Telegram app, Search for”TNGSTP_VARIYARIVU” using search option in the right top
2) Our channel will be displayed, click the same and join in our channel

Regards
Srividya
Team TNGSTP

August 15, 2019 at 8:44 pm

While switching from regular scheme to composition scheme in OCtober 2017, ITC-03 was not filed within the due date. itc rs. 620 reverse or not reverse please clarify

August 16, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Hello Mr.Saravanan,

Kindly declare the same now in Table 16A in the GSTR – 9A filed and pay the same through Form DRC – 03

It is better to remit the same now, if it remains pending to be reversed, it may invite questions from the department based on your Electronic credit ledger.

Thank you

Also join our exclusive TNGSTP telegram channel for immediate updates on GST, click below to join:

https://t.me/TNGSTP_VARIYARIVU

For joining our channel in Mobile app, install the Telegram app and follow the below steps:

1) In your Mobile’s Telegram app, Search for”TNGSTP_VARIYARIVU” using search option in the right top
2) Our channel will be displayed, click the same and join in our channel

Regards
Srividya
Team TNGSTP