Author Posts

July 11, 2019 at 11:55 am

HOW TO LEARN GST ACT AND RULES IN EASY WAY, ANY SHORT METHOD TO UNDERSTAND?

AND WHICH AUTHOR BOOK IS VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND?

July 11, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Hello Mr.Sabari Giri Vasan,

Your question seems to be more subjective, anyways I’ll address based on my views or opinions or my way of reading.

If your objective is to prepare for GSTP exam, you can use Mock tests of our portal, spare half an hour of your time daily in taking up those questions and try solving questions as much as possible.

Even more questions and Model test papers are proposed to be added for our users.

And if you are asking for knowledge purpose, I would suggest the following:

– The whole GST Act in Tamil is already shared to you through our forum, give a reading of few sections on a daily basis(for eg: 10 sections per day), also read the relevant rules also, in case of any doubts you can very well raise the question in forum and get it clarified.

– Apart from reading the Act, keeping ourselves updated is very much vital these days, so make sure you are updated w.r.t GST, Any update which is being shared in our portal, to be read without fail.

– I strongly believe there is no short methods for knowledge, the only thing you can do is taking notes of what you read daily in a simple language that you understand and revise it collectively on a weekly basis

TNGSTP itself is planning to release an easy guide on GST Act in future for quick reference and that will be based on the member’s demand for it, apart from that we don’t prescribe any book in particular as every book as its unique way of writing and it’s the reader’s Individual comfort in using the book that matters which differs from person to person.

Hope my reply is helpful.

Thank you

Also join our exclusive TNGSTP telegram channel for immediate updates on GST, click below to join:

https://t.me/TNGSTP_VARIYARIVU

Regards
Srividya
Team TNGSTP